Friday, January 22, 2010

Still more snow in January


This is crazy. More snow and still coming. Two to three more inches this morning early when I took this photo, then it snowed all afternoon.There is more expected for the next few days. It was sort of warm when I shoveled snow this morning. I didn't even wear a coat or gloves or hat. It wasn't bad, maybe 40 degrees or so. We had a little wind this afternoon but didn't last long.
You can see that the snow level has just about reached the bottom of my sign in the front yard. It is nearly to the top of the chain link fence. One of these photos was taken from the street and another was taken looking down the sidewalk. There is a huge pile of snow in the street but there is a cleared off sidewalk between the road and the front yard as you can see. Look at the wall of snow along the sidewalk in front of the house. Wow!

3 comments:

Gardner Family said...

As excited as I am to have warm sunshine and camping weather......I wanted a nice big snow storm to build a snowman with Dan and Ben. I have never built a real snowman before!

Stay warm!

PS You know you have climatized and become a Utahn, when you think 40' is warm! I myself was excited for 30' warm up! Hehheee

Aim said...

holy cow! Thats a lot of snow! love you guys!

Miss Megan said...

Wow! You guys did get a lot of snow. I remember it getting very cold in Price, but most of the storms would usually pass us by. This has definitely been a crazy winter!