Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Barney hates cats! Yeah, Right!

About a year ago or more while Barney was gone for the weekend working out of town, this beautiful full grown Silver Tabby male cat wanders into our back yard. the boys and I let it in and fed him so he would come back, which he did the next night and the next, the night Barney came home. When Barney came in late (and I had just let the cat out after feeding him and loving him and letting him wander around the house and play with the boys all evening, Barney looked at the cat on the porch who had a look like he belonged there. Barney said "where did you come from and why are you on my porch looking at me like that. Barney came in and said where did that cat come from. I said "I don't know. I saw him a few nights ago and let him in to feed him - so he'd stay." He did. Barney said, with a low tone, "I hate cats." Yeah, right. that's why the cat sleeps on his chest every chance it gets. Does this look like Barney is getting the cat off? This was not a one time occurrence. I will share more photos like this later.

No comments: