Sunday, September 20, 2009

Carolyn's hair style Sept. 2009


This is the "........After," just a couple of weeks later. This is pretty much what it looks like even this week. I have cut it alittle shorter but still the same basic style. Last week I nearly cut it every day somewhere on my head. I just played around with it to try something new. I actually like it.
I plan to highlight it soon too. Why not? Hair is a renewable commodity. It will grow back. You never know what it will look like until you try something new. I guess it's that four or five year itch for me when I take a longer style and go shorter. Oh well. I am sure I will start growing it out again real soon. What do you think?

1 comment:

Gardner Family said...

You look fantastic Carolyn! Beautiful as always. :) I have a list. 40 things to do before I am 40. I just checked off one of those things off my check list. To go blonde at least once in my life. It didn't take as well as I wanted it to. I do have a lot of red in my hair. So this Saturday I will have one more appt to go blonde. Then after that it's back to brunette. But I say you only live once. Have fun with your hair!
PS I'd really love to see you soon!